By Brenda Bethman
This week’s Linkage Love is a day late thanks to sick bloggers and the insanity of finals week. Better late than never, though, right?
Last week, Twitter rolled out a bunch of updates (website, iPhone & Android apps, Tweetdeck, etc., etc.) so we are dedicating this Linkage Love post to #newtwitter. Enjoy!
- The official Twitter announcement
- Mashable on Twitter’s redesign
- Mashable on Twitter’s new brand pages (you need one for your department!)
- Mashable’s 25 Tips & Tricks for Savvy Tweeters
- ReadWriteWeb’s Twitter’s 2011 Year in Review
- Finally, Ed Cabellon tells us what the new Twitter means for higher education
And an extra link to a post on what Facebook timeline (which finally rolled out this morning) means for your privacy settings.